- [2200nit Daylight Viewable] The 7" 1920 x 1200 monitor not only has the resolution and pixel density to make every shot look amazing, the high bright 2200nit screen at almost 4 times the brightness of conventional field monitors lets you shoot outdoors without reflections washing out your image. This makes it easy to see outdoors without a hood, making it easy for outdoor shooting in bright daylight!
- [Light Sensor for Auto Dimming] And LUT7S has an ambient light sensor that detects ambient light levels and automatically adjusts the screen brightness. It ensures that the screen is readable in different environments and always protects your eye. Increasing the screen brightness compensates for bright sunlight when used outdoors, while a dimmer screen is more comfortable on the eyes when viewing in the dark.
- [Large Monitor with Easy Touch Controls] The innovative touchscreen LCD user interface provides incredible control. You can uses simple tap and swipe gestures for the important monitoring functions. Scopes can be enabled via the touch screen as well as focus and exposure assist. There's also an extensive range of settings all controlled from the large LCD. Plus you can load 3D LUTs!
- [Accurate waveform monitoring]When you need to analyze image quality more accurately than simply looking at the picture then use LUT7S's built in waveform monitoring! Choose from waveform (RGB Parade, YUV Parade, Y Parade), vectorscope, histogram and audio phase and level displays, and get broadcast accurate waveform monitoring that shows everything you need to know technically about your video and audio signals. The functions can be opened separately, and also support one key to open all scope
- [4K HDMI Loop-out]The LUT7 has 4K HDMI in and loop-out, allowing it to not only display live signals, but also send them out to other monitors simultaneously. It's the ability to display live picture on multiple displays at once while still maintaining the original video quality.
- * Support 3D LUT Log to Rec.709, user 3D LUT Upload * Support Touch Menu
- * High Resolution: Full HD 1920x1200, High Contrast: 1200:1
- * 2200nit Daylight Viewable, Light Sensor for Auto Dimming
- * 160° wide viewing angles IPS Panel
- * Provides auxiliary power out; allowing shooters to power their cameras
- * Parade (RGB, YUV, Y) * VectorScope * RGB Histogram * Histogram
- * Peaking Focus Assist (red, green,blue, white, yellow five peaking colors optional; 1~10 peaking level adjustable)
- * False Colors * Zebra Exposure (1%~100% adjustable)
- * Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan) * Zoom (100%~300%)
- * Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- * Pixel to Pixel * Nine Gird * Center Marker
- * Safety Marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- * Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- * Marker Color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow) * Check Field (red, green, blue, gray)
- * Image Flip (H, V, H/V) * Image Freeze * Color Temperature Adjustment
Pixel Pitch: 0.07875 (H) x 0.07875 (W) (mm)
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Viewing Angle 80°/80°(L/R) 80°/80°(U/D)
Input: 1 X HDMI HDMI
1 X HDMI HDMI
1 X DC Barrel (3.5mm outer, 1.1mm inner) barrel output for powering cameras via camera specific adaptor.
Audio :Audio- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
HDMI Input/ Output Support Format: 480i/576i/480p/576p ,1080i (60/59.94/50), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98) ,4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 4096×2160p (24Hz)
Input Voltage DC7～24V Power Consumption ≤20W
Working Temperature -20°C~50°C Storage Temperature -30°C~60°C
Install Way 1/4"-20 Thread Socket (Left, Right, Bottom)
Battery Plate Dual F970 Battery Plate
1* Feelworld Lut7