- 【Key Features】 F1.4 large aperture, 55mm focal length, manual focus, 6 elements in 5 groups, 14 diaphragm blades, 5 lens mount adapters, APS-C frame, ensuring low image distortion, excellent image clarity and high contrast.
- 【Perfect for Portraits Shooting】The 55mm focal length is perfect for portraits, enabling flattering close-ups without distorting facial features. Excellent background blur effect when used in close-ups, half-length portraits, and full-body portraits.
- 【Outstanding Low-Light Performance】 F1.4 large aperture isn't just for creating blurred backgrounds-it's also the key to exceptional low-light performance. With this lens, you'll be able to shoot in more situations with only the available light-indoors or out, from morning until night.
- 【Compatible Camera】Perfect for APS-C frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. NOTE: Not Available for Full Frame, Please Switch to APS-C Frame Before Use. Suitable for Portrait and landscape Photography. It is a great lens for "walk around" casual photography, including street or landscape photos, and also regular portrait photos.
- 【Compact & Lightweight】 Full metallic-made body, lightweight of 272g and portable for your photography outside. The dust and moisture resistant design makes this lens appropriate for heavy-duty outdoor use, especially when combined with a camera that employs weather resistant
Focal Length: 55mm
Aperture Range: F/1.4 - F16
Photo Filter Thread Size: 49mm
Blades Number: 14 Diaphragm Blades
Construction: 6 Elements in 5 Groups
Lens Length: 55mm
Closest Focusing Distance: 0.35m
Zoom Mode: Fixed Focus
Focus Mode: Manual focus
Note: The lens is designed for APS-C frame mirrorless cameras, it could be used on full frame mirrorless cameras. Please
kindly note that, when using on Full Frame cameras, more vignetting will be delivered compare with APS-C frame cameras.